Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What's the opportunity?
As a member of the Adoption organization, the Product Specialist will have the primary responsibility of analyzing business requirements and translating them to Zenoti product features for adoption by existing customers. You will be using your functional skills, in-depth product knowledge, and understanding of customer needs to identify pain points and provide a solution by effectively configuring product features and functionality within the Zenoti application. You will ensure that customers are trained on our platform effectively and help them achieve their business goals with increased adoption of our solutions. If you love to work collaboratively with the internal teams and our customers to help them succeed in their business, we would love to hear from you.
What will I be doing?
- Working in the adoption services team, you will partner with customers to lead the implementations for feature add-ons and enhancements to customer's Zenoti solution.
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements, define scope, plan and implement enhancements and adoption of Zenoti software features to streamline their operations and drive increased revenue.
- Independently handle customer adoption procedures while delivering excellent customer service.
- Lead demos, training, conduct walk-throughs and solution reviews through excellent customer presentations.
- Drive proofs of concept and pilots for high-priority and complex customers.
- Proactively identify and mitigate significant risks, unknowns, and issues to the implementation plan. Address customer issues and concerns in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on Zenoti product knowledge, business workflow, process and market positioning.
- Maintain thorough documentation and follow organizational processes to ensure successful implementation of Zenoti software features and products.
- Work and communicate across groups and articulate the needs for compliance and risk management.
What skills do I need?
- 10 years of experience in Implementation and support of Enterprise SaaS products.
- Strong software background and ability to master product functionality, boil down complex requirements into coherent and viable product design and configure software solutions.
- Strong business consulting experience or equivalent in an external customer facing role.
- Proven fast learner of enterprise applications, experience in implementing cloud solutions.
- Ability to communicate in business terms with non-technical customer stakeholders, and translate their requirements into business solutions.
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops with customers, mapping business requirements to product functionality, for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of requirements and solution documentation.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects. Experience working with remote teams across different time zones
- Strong ability to demo/train and deliver excellent customer presentations.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Good to have knowledge of accounting principles, inventory management, and business processes optimization.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn about the opportunities and challenges driving revenue in the health and wellness industry.
- Best in industry salary and equity in the company
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"