Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What will I be doing?
- Solution and configure Zenoti to meet customer’s business processes
- Solution, design and setup proof of concepts and pilots for the high priority and large customers ensuring successful implementations.
- Extract, transform and load data across systems into Zenoti
- Identify significant risks, unknowns, and define and drive mitigation plans
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Build expertise on data migration tools and techniques, legacy software data structures in order to improve the quality of customer onboarding experience
- Maintain complete documentation and follow organizational processes to ensure the successful implementation of Zenoti products.
- Ensure the adherence to SLAs, and key metrics according to the organization’s goals and objectives
- Coordinate with internal teams as needed to meet customer needs and requirements, while managing customer expectations.
What skills do I need?
- 2-5 years experience in implementing software systems with hands-on experience in data transformation, system validation, and migration tasks.
- Deep knowledge of features in MS Excel, working knowledge of database systems a plus
- Ability to use tools/scripts to transform data for setting up customer sites
- Ability to innovate and develop tools to enhance the migration process
- Experience with data migrations and data mapping
- Good to have knowledge of Web Design using HTML,
- Ability to adhere to and develop quality checks to demonstrate the integrity of data migration from legacy systems into Zenoti
- A technology-centric background
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.
- Best in industry salary and equity in the company
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"