Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with our Account Executives across India & South East Asia, the Sales Engineer understands the needs of customers and determines how the software solution meets those needs.
- Preparing for and presenting demos of the software solution to customers onsite or remotely.
- Having technical discussions about Zenoti's software services with a potential customer's IT team.
- Having the expertise to identify and define customer's needs. In the event customer's needs cannot be met, the Sales Engineer works with the product planning teams to see if the required functionality can be built into the product
- Responds to RFPs from potential customers.
- Utilizes a strong technical background to respond to security, network architecture, industry compliance standards and other technical questions from potential clients
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience or an understanding of the beauty & wellness or fitness industry is a plus.
- 4+ years of strong technical sales/solutions architect background, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with energetic phone and in-person handling, attentive listening, and superior writing.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one's growth potential is driven by one‘s abilities and attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Best in industry salary
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"