Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. In one online, easy to use and fully integrated dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
We are looking for an energetic Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for small business. They'll also understand how content fuels our growth, but never lose sight of the topics and issues business owners and their employees care most about. The Content Marketing Manager has their finger on the pulse of the small business market. They should be comfortable editing as much as writing, working with internal collaborators and a stable of freelancers, obsess over the presentation of content, constantly seek to improve conversions, and be ready to dive into SEO and large long-form articles. It's a fast-paced environment, but one where content marketing can become the voice for an entire sector of the workforce.
- Establish a flagship content brand for SMB HR market
- Recruit and manage set of freelancers and influencers to contribute content daily
- Publish a mix of high trafficked and shared editorial features along with SEO content that tops SERP in our category
- Meticulously measure content performance from top to bottom of funnel
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on performance of content metrics
- Ensure accuracy of content, relevance to small and mid-size businesses, and consistently publish
- Manage and maintain newsletters for subscribers every week
- Curate the best and most interesting content from a variety of sources
- Cultivate new voices and editorial brands for a growing audience
- Test calls to action and presentation of content constantly to ensure growth
- 3+ years experience in content marketing and/or editorial role
- Track record of managing internal and external contributors and providing assignments on a daily basis
- Proficiency with SEO and social media distribution
- Experience managing calls to action on a media-like environment to drive conversions
- Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics
- Experience with software such SEMRush, Ahrefs, Salesforce, Marketo, BuzzSumo and similar a plus
- Self-starter and strong communicator
- Project management experience, preferably with an assigned budget