Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. In one online, easy to use and fully integrated dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing team. If you’re the type of person who enjoys building real connections with small businesses, then it’s the perfect job for you. Our ideal candidate will check a few boxes like:
- You lead with empathy but understands how strategy is formed with data, too.
- You’re not only deeply familiar with social media, you could teach a class on social management tools.
- Your definition of social engagement isn’t just hearts and likes.
- You’re comfortable reporting weekly, monthly and quarterly on the growth of social channels and conversations.
- You stay cool when things get heavy on Twitter.
- You love finding new ways to tell stories through social platforms.
- Colleagues love collaborating with you.
It’s the perfect job for someone who loves thinking deeply about customers and their needs, applying data to make informed decisions, and creatively collaborating to bring big ideas to life. Does that sound like you? Here are a few more details about the role:
- Engage customers and small businesses daily on a variety of social channels
- Report on social interactions from likes and shares to conversations and growth of community
- Create content specifically for social media channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure customers and prospects are heard and engaged with
- Implement strategic initiatives with influencers, small business owners, advocates of small businesses
- Work with teams, including sales, to ensure best practices on social engagement are followed
- Develop playbooks and guidelines for social media engagement across the company
- 3+ years experience in social media management/marketing
- Proven track record of developing organic content & programs that drive measurable audience growth and user engagement
- Proficiency with tools such as Hootsuite, Oktopost, Sprout Social, etc.
- Mastery of social media analytics and business analytics
- Comfort collaborating across functions and presenting to leadership teams
- Self-starter and project manager
- Know how to tell a story for various social channels
- Design skills for building visual assets for social media engagement