Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
To successfully attract and engage top talent in SEA by delivering only the highest caliber and quality candidates to the team, ensuring xendit vision and culture is upheld and portrayed at all times.
- Source top talent
- Use your professional network, as well as resources such as linkedin to source top quality talent that suit our open roles
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent pools, for short-term and long-term needs
- Achieve a deep understanding of the role requirements and ideal candidates - and only put the best candidates in front of the hiring managers
- Screen all inbound candidates to reduce the number of unqualified candidates being interviewed by the hiring managers
- Ensure candidates understand the opportunity they’re exploring, as well as our culture
- Coordinate staff in both local and regional offices
- Support hiring managers in execution in any way possible
- Create a strong partnership with hiring managers to ensure healthy search execution and recruiting process
- Engage key business partners in order to understand the needs of a given hiring team
- Set the agenda for hiring syncs with managers, and own the flow and outcomes of those meetings
- Push hiring managers to adhere to process when it counts
- scheduling and coordinating interviews
- getting interview feedback from hiring managers
- posting of job advertisements
You may be a good fit if you
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a recruiting agency or as an in-house recruiter for a SaaS
- Ideally, have at least 2 years of experience recruiting in a global, high-growth company
- Enjoy building relationships with candidates online and aren’t afraid to have your video on
- Are LinkedIn savvy
- Are passionate about process, and hyper organized - you’re the most organized person you know and don’t let things slip through the cracks
- Are persistent in achieving results - you’re not afraid to follow people up multiple times to get the right result for the candidate/team
- You ultimately care most about finding the right fit for Xendit and the candidate - and are willing to be responsive to candidate enquiries and last minute rescheduling out of office hours
- Are not afraid to work with senior management and a culturally diverse workforce
- Know when to bend/be malleable, and be comfortable when it’s time to enforce order
- Thrive on autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Communicate well across teams and cultures
- Aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to get something done quickly, or get on a call with a candidate or hiring manager
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.