Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Reporting to our COO, you will play a crucial part in leading and managing our partnerships org across Southeast Asia. You will need to bring our existing Indonesia focused partnerships team to the next level and be able to keep up with demand from our various business verticals to expand across SEA.
Help us grow to be the market leader for digital infrastructure in SEA
- Build and maintain relationships with global & regional partners for Xendit's regionalization plans
- Execute and structure deals to create a mutually beneficial partnership
- Mediate between Xendit and banks for any discussions taking place between the two parties, including but not restricted to product integrations, troubleshooting, quarterly business reviews
- Collaborating with partnerships teams from different countries share best practices and create synergetic solutions
- Driving partnership strategies for Xendit with the aim to conserve and grow its business
- Aligning partnership teams across different countries with team and company wide goals
- Formalize the process and standardizing processes as well as documentation
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
- You have held a managerial position for 5-10 years
- In your previous role you’ve dealt with various markets in the SEA region
- Bonus points if you’ve worked for a high growth startup before and are comfortable with APIs
- Extra bonus points if you have experience in Vietnam and/or other frontier regions in SEA
- Have a great attention to detail
- Great writing and presentation skills
- Effectively manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high quality of work
- Are a creative hustler -- you might not have done it before, but you're willing to try something different to get it done
- Are an exceptional communicator and work well with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate ability to finish tasks and make reports quickly
- You thrive on autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- You communicate well across teams
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.