Virtu is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets and innovative, transparent trading solutions to our clients. As a market maker, Virtu provides deep liquidity that helps to create more efficient markets around the world. Our market structure expertise, broad diversification, and execution technology enables us to provide competitive bids and offers in over 19,000 securities, at over 235 venues, in 36 countries worldwide.
The Virtu IT team is looking for an exceptional self-starter to join as an Enterprise Systems Engineer. We are looking for a dependable, motivated individual who is eager to learn and be part of a global team. This is a great opportunity that offers the right candidate a wealth of experience in various aspects of IT support for a financial services company.
This position will involve supporting all Virtu Enterprise Virtual Server Infrastructure and VDI Environments, as well as other Windows Server related infrastructure such as AD, DNS, etc.
- 3 years of experience VMware ESXi/vCenter Administration & Setup
- 3 years of detailed systems engineering experience including the planning, engineering, design & delivery of enterprise systems.
- 3 years of experience administering Windows Servers 2012r2/2016/2019
- 3 years working with PowerShell/PowerCLI
- Sizing and performance monitoring for VDI and server infrastructure workloads
- Virtual networking and storage configuration
- Availability to work off-hours, such as nights or weekends occasionally
- Being positive, proactive and available to support team for all IT needs
Desired but not required:
- Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016/2019 administration
- Experience with Citrix Hypervisor\Xenserver
- Experience with patch management, imaging and deployment
- Netapp Storage administration
- Experience with server hardware and data center hardware a plus
- Experience with MS Active Directory and Windows DNS
- VMware/Microsoft certification
- Sound working knowledge of enterprise networking
Virtu Financial is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming you for who you are and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.