Virtu is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets and innovative, transparent trading solutions to our clients. As a market maker, Virtu provides deep liquidity that helps to create more efficient markets around the world. Our market structure expertise, broad diversification, and execution technology enables us to provide competitive bids and offers in over 19,000 securities, at over 235 venues, in 36 countries worldwide
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our UI development team. Our team is a talented group of versatile software engineers who are collaborating with our entire Virtu Team to build the next generation of scalable web-based UIs and trading tools for our fast paced firm.
- Familiarity with web client frameworks (React, Angular, Node), remote API design and architecture (REST, WebSockets)
- Experience with source code management (Git is a plus)
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or KDB
- Object oriented design skills and familiarity with Java a plus
- Python experience is a plus
- Interest in trading and financial markets
Following an initial resume screen, candidates will be invited to complete an online programming test. Those who perform well will be contacted to arrange a phone screen. All applying candidates for this role will be expected to provide UI examples of design built and implemented or websites worked on.
Virtu Financial is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming you for who you are and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.