Virtu is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets and innovative, transparent trading solutions to our clients. As a market maker, Virtu provides deep liquidity that helps to create more efficient markets around the world. Our market structure expertise, broad diversification, and execution technology enables us to provide competitive bids and offers in over 19,000 securities, at over 235 venues, in 36 countries worldwide
The firm’s complementary core offerings—market making, client execution services, and trading venues—give Virtu a competitive advantage in developing and applying innovative tools that deliver efficiencies and performance across the organization.
Virtu is looking for a customer focused POSIT Alert Sales & Coverage person to join our POSIT Alert team.
Investors around the world receive better returns because of the work we do every day. From traders to technologists and everyone in between, VIRTUers are passionate about innovating, solving problems and making an impact on the bottom line. Our teams set the bar high and strive to consistently provide best-in-class service to institutional investors around the world.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Cover & Manage Virtu’s electronic block crossing clients
- Provide service to, and drive revenue growth from Alert clients.
- Identify / bring in new clients to the Virtu Posit Alert platform.
- Coordinate with the Client Services and Product Management teams to prioritize and deliver top-rate service and product enhancements to clients.
- Work closely with Algo coverage team to grow revenue across the entire platform.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Minimum 3 years of equity trading experience in the Asian markets
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin/Cantonese and other language skill is a plus
- Ability to understand technology infrastructure and terminology
- Technical/statistical/mathematical understanding and an ability to communicate on this level internally with Product Managers and Client Services teams / externally with clients and prospects
- Background in implementing or using sophisticated trading software
- Proactive, a spirit of client service and a desire to serve & help grow a business
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- University degree
- The highest ethical standards
YOU’RE JUST RIGHT FOR VIRTU IF YOU WANT:
- A smaller team environment with 3-4 professionals
- A great place for upward and geographic mobility
- Direct exposure to the decision makers and senior leaders on all sides of the business
- The energetic dynamism of financial markets
- Teams that are passionate about continually learning, improving and raising the bar
- A community that values hard work as well as work-life balance
- A company that is committed to giving back to surrounding communities, from LA to Hong Kong and Sydney and the 11 locations in between