VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices around the globe, we’re on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
- A Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Engineering, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence
- Be a data-driven player in structuring an optimised plan of action to deliver comprehensive BI solutions across growth and profit initiatives
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to create and review queries
- 5 + years experience as a BI Analyst
- Certification in Tableau (preferred)
- Experience with Alation, JIRA, and Github (preferred)
- Has worked closely and developed strong relationships with a variety of senior level business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and implemented
- Experience leading BI analysts, data analysts, and/or cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving skills to identify pain points and recurring concerns
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.