VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth, we are expanding our Quality Assurance Team in Manila and currently looking for a QA Lead to join the team.
The QA Lead will be responsible for leading our QA resources and be a major driving force in ensuring that the required level of quality is reflected in the QA audits conducted.
The QA Lead will ensure that all members adhere to the set audit quality standards by conducting regular level calibrations and QA work reviews.
He/She is expected to effectively use various tools to generate reports and understand the team’s performance. He/She is expected to inform the Operations Manager of any concerns that have arisen or experienced by the team regularly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attend to the day-to-day supervision of the QA resource work assignments and routine deliverables.
- Perform QA Account Handling & Escalations.
- Perform Operational Support.
- Support the implementation of strategic plans.
- Perform Administrative task and Scheduling.
- Perform ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Such other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the Company from time to time.
- A sound understanding of QA practices in the customer service environment.
- Strong experience and a proven track record in working as a quality assurance leader, with expertise preferably in the customer service field or in processes such as payments, fraud and disputes.
- Strong working experience in the usage and navigation of Google Chrome and basic Google Workspace apps such as Gmail, Google sheets/docs, Google Meet, Calendar and Google Drive.
- Working experience in CRM tools such as Zendesk, a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree, OR at least 2 years in college, any course.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.