We are looking for a dynamic and performance-minded Corporate Account Manager to join our Corporate Sales team in Paris. As a Corporate Account Manager, you will be among the very first employees of the B2B French Team. Alongside Sam, the new Head Corporate Sales France, you will build our B2B offer in France and Belgium. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Manage your portfolio of clients in Paris and other French cities
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients through excellent service, quality insights and reliable support.
- Localize German processes. Understand, adapt and implement best practices and processes that are currently successful in Germany.
- Organise corporate events and newsletters to promote the Urban Sports Club brand and inform our corporate clients’ employees.
- Find solutions to the many problems that our team and clients will encounter.
What you need to succeed
- You are a team player, a gritty person and you get things done
- You have 2-4 years’ experience in Account Management or Customer Success - experience in B2B, SaaS, HR, Enterprise committee is a plus
- You are very organized and high attention to details
- Your verbal and written communication is excellent in French. Understanding and speaking English is a big plus
- You are not afraid of selling upsells, events, etc. to existing clients
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).