We are looking for an experienced and motivated Head of CRM (Customer Engagement) to join our team in Berlin, Germany. Your responsibility is to enhance Urban Sports Club’s customer journey at a critical point in our European expansion. You will be part of our newly built Competence Center for Marketing and report directly to the CMO. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Create the long-term retention marketing strategy and manage implementation in all markets
- Plan and execute global acquisition campaigns against pre-set objectives
- Build and launch new campaigns across all platforms channels push, email, direct)
- Cooperate closely with the product team to optimize member experience
- Work closely with the customer care team to identify gaps in the customer journey and maintain high quality on all touchpoints
- Work closely with the BI team to pursue a strictly data driven approach – testing and implementing always against a defined set of KPIs
- Communication with diverse stakeholders such as CMO, Head of Sales Europe, VP Product and Head of Customer Care
- Lead evaluation and implementation of a new CRM system
- Grow and train the CRM team with both global and local line managers
- Coordinate all implementations respecting legal implications (GDPR law)
What you need to succeed
- You have gained 5+ years of experience both hands-on and strategic in CRM in a multi-cultural environment
- You have worked in tech companies, ideally scale-ups or within sports
- You have a proven track record in successfully building, leading and developing high-performing teams
- You have excellent communication skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- You have worked hands-on with mid- to enterprise solution CRM systems
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to influence within a highly matrixed organization
Our offer to you
- The chance to shape how Urban Sports Club is presented and perceived around the world
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office, choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully-equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).