We are looking for an analytical and proactive International SEO Manager to join our Marketing team in Berlin. In this role you will support our growth in emerging markets by implementing best practice measures and helping the local marketing managers with your expertise. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Implement best practices in emerging markets
- Execute on-page and off-page measures to strengthen our visibility on the search engines
- Collaborate closely with local marketers and product managers
- Structure and adapt our platform for internationalization needs
- Coordinate local marketing managers in SEO
What you need to succeed
- You have worked 2-3 years in a technical SEO role
- You are experienced in preparing and adapting platforms to international markets, including using and implementing translation tools
- You bring the strategic vision necessary for developing the platform across countries
- You have extensive product management skills
- You also know your way around the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, semRush
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in English and either French, Spanish or Italian
- You identify with our goals and mission
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).