With our innovative Corporate Sports concept, we are one of the leading providers in Germany and now building our brand in Portugal and Spain. From now on we are looking for operative reinforcement for the support of our accounts and the expansion of our Customer Success Team. With immediate effect, we are looking for operative reinforcement for the support of our accounts and the expansion of our Customer Success Team in Madrid.
How you apply your skills
- Your job starts after our sales team has done its job.
- Your field of activity combines customer service & consulting B2B marketing & event management
- You look after your own corporate customers - from small start-ups to renowned large corporations.
- You work closely with the HR department of the company and develop individual communication measures.
- Your goal: The activation of as many employees as possible. This way, you ensure a healthy WorkOUT Life Balance in the company and fit employees.
What you need to succeed
- You have excellent communication skills and a high level of customer orientation.
- You have a quick grasp of things and are interested in thinking yourself into new facts.
- You count confident appearance and presentation confidence among your strengths
- You have a high affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills.
- Optional: You already have some experience in key account and distribution
- You communicate fluently and confidently orally and in writing in Spanish and English. Portuguese is another plus.
- You can identify yourself to a high degree with our goals and our product and are enthusiastic about sports.
What's In It for You?
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club (USC) is the most flexible and diverse sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 6000 partner venues across Europe. All of this in only one membership at a fixed price and without any long term contract.
Team USC is full of active, open-minded people from all over the world. We are over 450 employees in nine different locations across Europe - all with the same USC community spirit. We live out our motto “WorkOUT Life Balance” and want to spread the word about it.
In Germany, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain you can visit a local yoga studio, go swimming, bouldering, enjoy a gym session, take a dance class or make new friends in one of our team sports communities. You can help us to achieve our mission of inspiring millions of people to lead an active and healthy life.