Urban Sports Club is looking for an Agile Coach to join us in Berlin and become the first permanent member of our agile coaching team. Working together with our 5 tech & product teams, you will put your hands-on experience with Scrum and Kanban to use and facilitate a variety of activities tailored to the specific skills and needs of each team.
- You will report directly into our CTO and work together with our teams on the full spectrum of Agile topics, including facilitating the four rituals of Scrum teams, coaching teams and individuals on how to effectively use Kanban, and focusing everyone on lean principles and continuous improvement
- You will enable our teams to perform at their best by fostering a constructive environment rife with potential for creative problem solving and using conflict to come up with better ideas and ways of working
- You will give structure and visibility to the teams and processes within it and with stakeholders external to the team
What you need to succeed
- You are passionate about Agile Methodology topics and can confidently educate others about the Agile mindset and the benefits of it
- Through your work in high-growth environments, you have acquired a deep knowledge of Scrum practices
- You have an open mindset, help the group come to a common understanding, and use conflicts as a springboard to discover new and improved ways of working
- You take a people-first approach to creating processes
- Any Scrum Alliance certifications are a plus
- You speak and write fluent English - our office language is English and German is a plus, but definitely not a must
- You are interested in working with us full-time with a permanent contract
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).