Reporting to the Sales Department, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for detecting and qualifying new leads. SDRs are real drivers of our company’s B2B activity.
The Sales Development Representative is here to roll out our inbound and outbound acquisition strategy.
- Conduct outbound prospecting campaigns (cold calling, social selling, emailing, etc …) to identify relevant leads: make Urban Sports Club’s value proposition known to all French companies
- Build your engagement strategy for your key prospects and ensure a regular supply of leads for the sales team.
- Qualify inbound leads: move leads from MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads) to SQL (Sales Qualified Leads)
- Complete the activity in CRM (pipedrive currently)
- Work closely with the marketing team to improve lead generation processes on an ongoing basis.
What you need to succeed
- First successful commercial experience in BtoB.
- Strong commercial orientation and willingness to help prospects solve their problems
- Result-oriented and tenacious, you like challenges!
- Rigorous, organized and autonomous
- You speak and write fluently French and English and have an undeniable interpersonal skills on the phone
- You share our vision and objectives, you are convinced of our product success and above all, you love sports
Our offer to you
- A full-time indefinite contract
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone’s opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).