We are looking for a proactive and engaging Sales Manager - Inside Sales to join our Corporate Sales team in Berlin. As Sales Manager - Inside Sales, you will be a partner to and consultant for potential corporate clients. As a natural salesperson, your strong communication skills and ability to quickly establish rapport will convince companies of the value the Urban Sports Club offer brings to employees. Attached to Corporate Sales, this position plays a key role in the development of our Urban Sports Club corporate membership community. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Manage inquiries received by phone and email from potential corporate partners and take them through the entire sales funnel from initial contact to the conclusion of a contract
- Research, prospect, and actively contact potential new customers, creating tailor-made offers to sell them on our unique corporate sports offering
- Convince potential partners of the advantages of the Urban Sports Club offer and clarify how we can serve and adapt to their needs
- Collaborate strategically and share ideas with your colleagues in the field
- Optimize your sales process and address any hiccups on a continuous basis to ensure our corporate partners receive an outstanding experience
- Support the rest of the Corporate Sales teams with tasks like competitive analysis and the creation of presentations for customer-specific solutions
What you need to succeed
- You cannot wait to pick up the phone in the morning
- You are a salesperson by nature, with a knack for negotiation, and a strong customer focus
- You have already received initial working experience in sales and have had proven success
- You are proactive, structured, and organized in your work
- You carry yourself with confidence and love communicating with others
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in German and would feel comfortable having a conversation in English with your international colleagues
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
We are looking forward to receiving your application, which you can send in German or English!
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).