We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join our team in Berlin. In this role, you will play a key role in shaping the Urban Sports Club brand at a critical point in our European expansion. With the opportunity to implement and optimize our brand strategy, establish our brand positioning, and increase awareness amongst our target groups, you will bring Urban Sports Club to life across various branding channels. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Define campaigns and conduct media planning, primarily for OOH, TV, radio, and online channels, and work in close cooperation with various creative and media agencies
- Arrange, provide briefs for, and supervise photoshoots as well as video productions
- Pursue and discover new channels, effective measures, and unique opportunities to reach our target groups
- Organize market research and ensure a positive development of the brand (brand awareness, brand value etc.) and how it is perceived
- Define and manage budgets for given goals
- Analyze and optimize campaigns according to KPIs and provide reports directly to your Team Lead with your conclusions and recommended action points
- Collaborate with other departments such as Design and Partner Management
What you need to succeed
- You hold a university degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience and are an expert at brand-building — you know how to sustainably expand brand awareness across relevant target groups
- You are well-accomplished in ATL / BTL marketing and have experience in media planning and optimization
- You are strong in project management and adept at working with various (marketing) departments
- You have experience in the sports industry and/or in the agency sector
- You are creative, proactive, and feel at home in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- German is your mother tongue, and you are able to communicate fluently and convincingly in business English. Other European languages such as French, Spanish, and Italian are a plus
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
Our offer to you
- The chance to shape how Urban Sports Club is presented and perceived around the world
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office, choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully-equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof)