At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at a significantly reduced price. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 83 million registered users and 207.000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 278 million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 630.000 tonnes of CO2e!
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
We’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we are looking for a dedicated Juinior Franchise-Area Specialist (supermarkets and/or Horeca franchises) with a passion for tackling food waste.
Reporting to the Franchise Team Lead of Key Accounts you will play an active part in building our supermarkets team.
Above all, in this role, you'll be a hunter and farmer. You're hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of food waste warriors by signing up, maintaining and growing franchised supermarkets from all the retailers and key accounts present in Spain.
- Sales Acquisition: Proactively call potential franchise stores and build relationships. You will need to find, access and onboard the right stores via email, phone and visits. You will spend +60% of your time contacting supermarket and/or horeca franchises owners and discovering new partners. As we want to tackle food waste all across the country, within this role you will occasionally visit some partners in different regions of Spain when required.
- Retention: Improve and increase the efficiency of our existing franchises stores in saving food waste and make sure they save all their unsold items by ensuring their optimum performance and satisfaction.
- You will introduce new partners to the world of Too Good To Go, train them how to use the app and advise them on finding the best possible solution for food waste.
- Research the market to find interesting prospects. Cooperate with your team to research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers/master-franchises and generate interest about Too Good To Go.
- You will work with key account headquarters to generate synergies and awareness within their franchised supermarkets through different strategies and action plans.
- You will work with quarterly and monthly targets and KPIs.
- You will work closely with other departments, like Marketing, to be sure they are aligned with your targets
- You have sales experience including cold acquisition & retention.
- Good knowledge or previous experience working with franchises (retail & horeca) stores is a bonus.
- Experience in the food industry is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face.
- You are fluent in Spanish
- You have at least B2 English level
- You are located in Madrid or Barcelona
- You have genuine passion for the mission.
- You need to be proactive, organized, and focused on details and accuracy.
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,350+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care to offer
- Flexible working schedule and hybrid working policy
- WORK FLEXIBLY:
- Enjoy hybrid working from our great offices, at home or abroad.
- Extra parental leave and days off beyond local legislation and the option to take an extra week of unpaid leave
- Health insurance and pension plans (subject to country of employment).
- Additional days off for significant life events
- CELEBRATE & SOCIALISE
- Regular social events like summer and winter parties.
- Coffee, snacks and fully-equipped kitchens.
- Get to know our community with a monthly free Surprise Bag
- Paid volunteer time through our Shareback volunteering programme
- Women in the Workplace, P.R.I.D.E., People of Colour and Functionally Diverse Employee Resource Groups
How to apply:
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.