THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time - REMOTE*
*We offer remote work from any city in Poland!
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Build services that power hundreds of thousands of vehicles with different models and serve millions of customers
- Deliver features in a fully automated CI/CD setup
- Develop measures to ensure key behaviors, such as locking and unlocking vehicles, work as reliably and quickly as possible
- Constantly improve, evaluate, and monitor engineering processes by using SLIs/SLOs, team metrics and the four key metrics (DORA)
- Work closely with SRE team to deliver microservices and monorepos
- Deliver complex long-term, large-scale, cross-team projects and contribute to the technical strategy by using
- Deliver integrations based on different communication protocols
- Embrace data-driven approaches to deliver scalable features
- Foster an inclusive and collaborative team environment
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have 5+ years of experience as a backend developer
- You have an understanding of Zero-Downtime deployment/migration strategies
- You are familiar with design patterns used to build resilient distributed systems
- You are familiar with some of the following technologies: gRPC, SQL, Redis, Kubernetes, Kafka, and event driven architectures
- Above all, you are excited at the prospect of entering a highly dynamic environment where you’ll frequently challenge and be challenged to learn and adapt new processes and technologies
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Working on the forefront of the exciting & upcoming e-mobility industry
- Space for rapid professional development with challenging tasks, high responsibility and high impact in one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
- The flexibility to work from home when practical
- Enjoy benefits such as free rides of our e-mobility fleet and the participation in our ESOP Program
- Expect a first class company onboarding, Team Events and an inclusive company culture
- Initiatives and programs such as Women @TIER
- A world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners! Please check your junk/spam folders for our response.
We are looking forward to your application!