THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
The Workplace IT team is responsible for providing corporate IT services towards the entire organization. Key in your new role is to support our existing infrastructure and used toolset. As a junior systems administrator you support existing applications and integrations.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Providing our growing TIER team with IT support
- Resolving support tickets routed to your team in 2nd level support, for management of applications integrations into our authentication tool
- Investigating technical issues relating to systems, accessing configuration errors and automating account provisioning
- Displaying excellent support by communicating effectively, being available to answer questions clearly, being able to guide the user through the task or by providing users with the right documentation on how they can solve the problem independently
- You bring a can-do and hands-on mentality and support projects, considering milestones, timelines, and dependencies
- Communicating and updating the status of requests such as for application integrations, application updates or service changes
- Collaborating with our identity & access management compliance requirements by carefully granting only the necessary permissions to authorized users
- You follow a sharing-is-caring attitude and ensure that knowledge is transferred to the team on new systems and best practices
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience working in technical support or a similar qualification, ideally with experience in Okta
- Solving technical problems is something you enjoy and no matter how big or small the issue you bring a great service attitude
- A modest experience troubleshooting issues on end-user systems
- You enjoy the dynamic nature of a hyper-growth environment and can are can adapt quickly to change
- When it comes to complicated issues, you have a collaborative and receptive approach to handle it
- Holding a CompTIA’s A+ certification or a certification which is supportive of help desk/2nd level services is not necessary but would be a big plus
- Full professional English proficiency, German is a plus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles - We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We are looking forward to your application!
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!