THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- KPIs & Ops Reviews: Manage in-region KPI review processes; focus the attention of the Operations Manager (OM) in the City on the highest value KPIs & prioritise OM time on the highest value tasks based on their KPI impact
- Ops Improvement: Support the Head of Operations in defining in-region ops priorities; project manage ops initiatives & encourage innovation through facilitating experiment in local markets
- Analytical Support: Provide analytical support to OMs, including the use of Looker, Excel, and other analytical tools
- Product & Process Iteration: Ensure that new product features and processes are rolled out smoothly in local markets; ensure that feedback, ideas, and issues raised by local markets are fed back to HQ
- Communication & Best-Practice Sharing: Build relationships with local markets, ensuring that problems are understood and insights & expertise are shared; identify examples of best practice developed in local markets, work to playbook them, and spread them to other markets
- Expansion: Support the Expansion team when executing in-region expansion; ensure that new OMs have been trained appropriately & have sufficient knowledge of Tier processes and tools
- Performance Management: Responsible for the performance of the whole operations performance in Austria
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree or masters from a top-tier university or business school
- 3-6 years’ experience in, consulting, manufacturing, engineering, or in a startup/entrepreneurial role (including some hands-on operations experience)
- Prior experience in the mobility, transport, or logistics industry (e.g. Uber, Lime, Deliveroo) is preferred
- Analytical & data-driven; knowledge of data tools & visualisers (e.g. Excel/Google Sheets, Looker, Tableau, Kepler, SQL) is a plus
- Organised and structured mentality; comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!