THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Senior Finance Manager
- Prepare and managing general ledger entries
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing for Tier Mobility GmbH and its subsidiaries in accordance with IFRS and local law
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Analyze and reconciling financial statements
- Monthly Balance Sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis
- Enter and validate all periodic accruals and provisions, other receivables and liabilities as well as deferrals
- Preparation of financial analyses and reporting packages according to group specifications
- Track and maintain fixed asset ledger by coordinating with Accounts Payable; prepare schedules for reporting of fixed assets
- Collaborate in projects related to accounting
- Ensure the compliance with organizational policies by developing and maintaining respective processes and procedures
- Definition, creation and implementation of internal controls
- Contact person for internal- and external stakeholder, auditors and tax advisors
- Guide and assist the team with accounting issues and queries
- A degree in the field of economics or training as an accountant
- Several years of professional experience in the field of finance/accounting, as an auditor (m/f/d) of an auditing company and/or in a tax consulting profession
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to work independently as well as the ability to meet deadlines
- Financial Software / ERP NetSuite (beneficial / not mandatory)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- IFRS & HGB knowledge
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Time management
- Engaged, Motivated & Entrepreneurial Mindset
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!