THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Be responsible for managing Operations vehicles fleets (e-vans, cargo bikes) - including managing external
suppliers and internal fleet management system (AVRIOS)
- Be responsible for warehouse and infrastructure management - including required maintenance,
cleaning, and working conditions improvements
- Be the safety officer to ensure compliance according to TIER's safety guideline and processes including
Safety equipment management (PPE, fire systems, etc.)
- Be responsible for the coordination of the processes in our warehouse and also manage a team
of warehouse associates
- Coordinate in/out deliveries of new scooters, vehicles, equipment.
- Be force of proposition to improve process inherent to our operations in the warehouse
- Support in administrative task related to recruitment
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience or knowledge in managing vehicle fleets
- Experience in transports is a plus
- Experience in warehousing and/or office management
- Good understanding of sourcing and supply
- Good knowledge of workplace health and safety
- Good grasp of basic digital software (sheets, docs, etc.)
- Fluent in English and French
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!