THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
You are a highly organized and effective Executive Assistant with a strong ability to instill trust in stakeholders and external partners. You are poised and articulate. You are a skilled communicator who engages naturally and connects with others by knowing your audience. You love the various facets of what Executive Assistant roles can offer and in that you act with tact and with a clear sense of ownership.
Understanding, and being ahead of your key internal & external partners’ needs is not only a talent but something that you find enjoyment in. You are an expert at orchestrating multiple tasks and thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments. You're also proactive and know when to jump-in to complete a task without prompting. You are able to pivot and keep momentum going when priorities are competing.
This role will have an immediate impact in terms of helping to streamline initiatives, managing the business critical projects both small and big, and driving efficiency and effectiveness of our teams through ensuring the effectiveness of the CPO.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER:
- Serve as a partner to CPO, ensuring timely receipt of inputs for key decisions are received, analysing such data and making recommendations where required
- Project management of high profile, often cross-functional and organization-wide projects and/or major work streams
- Content creation for CPO as required- presentations, updates etc
- Preparing internal and external communications and liaising with other executives and investors.
- Operational support, managing day to day tasks of the CPO organisation including leadership team management, meeting preparation, agenda setting and ensuring follow-through on actions and initiatives
- Other ad-hoc tasks to support CPO
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven experience in a management consulting or extensive senior EA experience
- Experience of organizing and directing senior stakeholders with grace
- Project management experience
- Super organised, extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Excellent english written and verbal communication skills
- Takes ownership, solves problems
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU:
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!