THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Your main responsibility will be delighting our customers by providing fast and thoughtful support, answering all their questions via email/chat and phone, specializing in topics, such as: police cases, accident cases, GDPR-requests, and legal cases. You're here to make sure that TIER maintains a positive relationship with law enforcement and other authorities, all to ensure TIER is, and will remain welcome wherever we operate. Gaining and maintaining trust between TIER and third-parties will help us grow and expand our business more easily in the future.
Safety is important to every citizen, but especially to those we were involved in any type of accident. As a trust & safety agent it is crucial to support those who were involved in an accident by being empathic, supportive and confident to resolve these cases the best way possible - ultimately keeping their trust in TIER.
- You are committed to ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
- Quality is important to you and you're on a personal mission is to turn each and every customer experience into a fantastic one by working towards ensuring that problems are resolved not just for an individual, but for all customers
- Creating, maintaining and improving internal Customer Care processes to better respond to customer requests (update FAQs, macros, feedback to cross functional teams, etc.)
- Being the point of contact on level 2 escalations and you will act as a support partner to cross functional team members when necessary
- Getting to the root of the cause by researching complex use cases that involves multiple customer contacts, determining the root cause(s) for the issue, and identifying systemic opportunities to continuously improve processes
- Participating in projects that improve support-related processes
- Partnering with customer care peers (both internal and external) to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Contact between other stakeholders, such as TIER’s legal department, safety
department, and public policy department
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in customer care or a related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to provide a consistent level of quality written responses and handle all calls professionally, yet with empathy.
- Great collaboration skills, you've worked well with others and are motivated by the idea of working in cross functional teams
- Being open to using problem-solving skills
- Must be organized, a self-starter, and able to begin and follow through with tasks
- Taking ownership is nothing new to you, you know when to take responsibility in assisting, researching, resolving, and de-escalating customer issues
- Flexible to work in shifts and weekends
- Native or near native proficiency in German, and professional proficiency in English in spoken and written
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- We are an open minded team composed of a large variety of nationalities & personalities. We are as diverse as our users but working together towards one goal; to give our customers the best possible experience! We are a fast moving team working with a diversity of tasks to support our users & our colleagues all while having fun. In Customer Care, we care not only about our users but about each other!
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!