THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
We are looking for our new Talent Acquisition Lead to help help us lifting our team to the next level. You will be working in close collaboration with other Talent Acquisition Leads and report to the Head of Talent Acquisition. Your main tasks in the role will be
- Design and execute recruitment strategies to meet our scale-up hiring targets
- Partner closely with our General Managers from our CH, AT & CEE region
- Scale, lead and mentor a Talent Acquisition team of up to four direct reports by example
- Act as single point of contact for your top line organization
- Implementing best practices with a customer and candidate centric approach
- Measure success and process quality by setting up the right KPIs
- Participate in department wide projects
- Drive our Employer Branding in cross-functional initiatives
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a degree + at least 3 years of professional full-time work experience in a startup/scale-up or fast-paced international environment
- You have first leadership experience but still enjoy picking up operational recruitment topics
- You feel comfortable recruiting for both blue collar and white collar positions
- Further these skills round your profile:
- You are data driven to the bone - from your experience you know that Talent Acquisition needs good data as decision base
- You bring a strong network and charismatic personality
- You are always up to date of benchmarks, competition and the latest trends in people topics
- You thrive within a hyper growth environment and adjust quickly to changes
- You shine with excellent communication skills in English
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
You will be joining the team where the journey starts at TIER: The Talent Acquisition team is driven by the mission to find the best talent to change mobility for good. We are strategic partners, with a strong service mindset and the right sense of humor :) We thrive on an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and believe that diversity is the key to our success. We love what we do and we accept the challenge to manage multiple roles and cross-functional projects within a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a team of passionate, curious, and ambitious people, working side by side with each other to build up a diverse and strong team at TIER.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!