THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
As a member of the TIER Mobility France "Operation" team and in close collaboration with our operational managers, you will support the Paris team on a daily basis on operational issues.
Under the responsibility of the Paris Operations Manager, your main missions are the following
- Administrative Follow-up: Participate in the updating of key online documents, ensure that purchase orders and other documents are sent out in a timely manner and coordinate between the Operations Managers on certain administrative matters.
- Performance Monitoring: Organize regular meetings with the team (team leaders, operations managers) and ensure that performance reviews are conducted weekly.
- Follow up on the warehouse inventory.
- Participate in communication: Assist team leaders in gathering information or communicating new requirements to the workforce.
- Participate in the organization of meetings: Assist the operations managers in the preparation of meetings
- Track temping: Daily tracking of hours completed by temps, and ensuring the workforce is following key processes such as Shyftplan.
- Perform attendance and absence reporting: Weekly tracking of hours for both permanent and temp workforce.
- Perform daily tracking of tardiness and absences: Forward information to Human Resources.
- Ensure the weekly update of the personnel register.
- Manage the follow-up of tickets: Ensure weekly follow-up and payment of tickets.
- Ensure the treatment of anomalies reported by the rangers: Collect the information and transmit it to the town hall for action via the application.
- Manage the organization of the office: Management and filing of files.
- Ensure the follow-up of the vehicles: daily follow-up of the cargo bikes and vans.
- Participate in the daily maintenance of the warehouse.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
With a degree from Bac +3 to Bac +5 in the administrative or operations field, you ideally have a first experience as an assistant manager.
The qualities required to join the department are listed below:
- Ability to adapt and to work in a multicultural environment
- Organization, rigor, being a force of proposal;
- Autonomy, dynamism, reactivity;
- Open-mindedness and creativity
- Fluent in French and English
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!