THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time in China
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Set up and continuously improve TIER’s sourcing process with a strong focus on Scooter-, as well as Tier 1, spare parts or tools suppliers
- Your network supports the creation of the company sourcing strategy and material planning
- Analyze sourcing demand data, supplied products statistics and manufacturers performance to draw right conclusions and define actions
- Stay ahead of the game with respect to product development in fast moving and competitive industry
- Organize and monitor the delivery and distribution process in close connection with the Transportation Team
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You thrive in a fast changing, demanding environment and really want to make a difference
- Demonstrated success in sourcing complex products and building relationships with suppliers, in an established firm or a start-up environment
- Prior exposure to Chinese business environment – Experience living and/or working in China highly appreciated
- Outstanding conceptual and negotiation skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Relevant university degree and very good results
- Fluent in English
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- Our team is as diverse as our users and with our strategic mindset it's our mission to create a sustainable product and to enable our partners. By doing that we use our engineering and analytical skills combined with a pinch of curiosity and creativity. We build strong connections with our suppliers, which results in outstanding vehicles for our customers
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!