THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
In this role you will join the Legal Team in order to enable TIER’s hyper-growth with compliant and employee-centric labour law services. You have the opportunity to shape the future of TIER’s labour law team globally.
The role and your impact at TIER
- Provide legal advice on an ongoing basis on labour law aspects of European and international projects and the development of our organisation across new markets
- Design global corporate policies together with the People team and in alignment with the People strategy
- Manage collaboration with European work councils and prepare regular content for meetings and in response to information requests
- Advise and support the operational areas of TIER
- Draft and update all types of legal documents relating to labour law including general terms and conditions, internal and external policies, documentation, etc
- Maintain compliance on labour law related topics
- Develop, implement and monitor legal processes
- Liaising with and managing external counsel, cooperation partners and other advisors
- Hire and lead team to deliver on the needs of the organization
- Report directly into our VP of Legal and work closely with our people team
You’ll fit great with these skills and qualifications
- Have been responsible for labour law matters in a fast paced multinational environment
- You like to dive into the details but are also a great communicator with senior stakeholder management experience
- Have 8+ years of proven labour law experience, with 3+ years of experience in an international environment
- Completed studies in law with a specific focus on labour law
- Solid experience in providing services with a strong end user or user experience focus
- Very good labour law knowledge and process orientation as well as project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, networked thinking and affinity to process definition and process optimization
- Very good and effective communication skills across all levels with a focus on change and transformation processes
- You are business fluent in English & German
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!