THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time, Flexible Location
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Identify and define the profiles / personas that are our key target audience as a potential employer, and the most impactful vehicles to reach them.
- In partnership with other People teams, develop our Employee Value Proposition and the best way to promote it.
- Develop campaigns and initiatives to drive both candidate engagement and employee advocacy, through social media, internal and external events, and other channels.
- In partnership with our Talent Acquisition team, identify the key sources of talent and define the best way to ensure our brand has a strong presence there.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to build strong pipelines of diverse talent.
- Enable our People team in best practices on marketing, digital media and communications.
- Define and monitor metrics and KPIs on the performance of employer branding initiatives, ensuring effectiveness and deriving insights for improvement.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in an international, fast-paced organisation. First-hand experience in Marketing or Recruiting is a plus.
- Good experience using social media and employer review platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Strong project management and analytical skills, experience in user or market research and user/candidate experience is a strong plus.
- Empathetic and solution oriented mindset, and an appetite for continual progression and improvement of our practices.
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills that allow you to work across all levels of the organization
- Enjoy working in a face-paced, continuously growing and changing organization.
- Open to travel in Europe on occasion
- Fluent English, additional language is a plus.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!