THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
In this role you will join the IT Service Management Team implementing employee centric IT services, enabling seamless access to best in class systems and moving towards a broader vision of the Employee Care Center as a one-stop-shop.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way
- Register and classify received incidents, undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed service as quickly as possible or to fulfill a service request
- Provide technical expertise and supports in various service management processes
- If necessary, request additional support, e.g. from suppliers or broader team
- Communicate the Service Portfolio
- Identify new Services and Service improvements
- Create requirements for new or changed services
YOU WILL FIT GREAT THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in the IT field (e.g. IT specialist for system integration, IT systems electronics technician, IT technician, etc.) or equivalent qualification
- Interest in working with common hardware and software products with a focus on SaaS software products
- Knowledge of ITIL is advantageous
- A bias for action; you know how to quickly execute on a plan
- Good service orientation and communication skills
- Pleasure in helping people and working on solutions
- Good ability to work as a team, reliability, flexibility and commitment
- Very good English speaking and writing skills; German is a plus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!