THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
We’re looking for an enthusiastic & motivated individual to own our ops KPI & reporting processes
Your responsibilities will include:
- KPI definition: Assist in defining KPIs as our operating model, operational strategy, and product mix evolves
- KPI targets & benchmarking: Create benchmarks for performance, set targets for ops KPIs, and identify ‘model cities’, based on variables such as country, fleet size/density, and operating model
- KPI reporting: Compile a weekly report on ops KPIs, highlighting changes over time, outliers (positive & negative), and KPIs where resource should be focused, based on their potential to impact our contribution margin
- KPI knowledge-sharing: Ensure a broad understanding of our ops KPIs among the broader ops org, maintain a KPI primer, and create playbooks with best practices for impacting the levers driving each KPI
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top-tier university or business school
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounting, banking, consulting, or in a strategy/operations role in a startup or scaleup
- Organized and structured mentality; comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
The Market Operations team sits between TIER’s HQ and our local operational teams, ensuring that our decentralised organisation spread across 100+ cities in Europe is aligned and working towards the same KPIs whether they are in Berlin or Bordeaux, Stockholm or St. Gallen.
We’re at the forefront of driving operational improvements throughout the business, optimising the use of our industry-leading technology and tools to solve problems such as deciding what the right number of scooters in each city is, ensuring they’re in the right places at the right time to serve our customers, and understanding the most optimal mix of vehicles and micro-warehouses to achieve that as efficiently as possible.
If you are inquisitive, as comfortable with data and spreadsheets as you are getting your hands dirty in a warehouse, and keen to work in a fast-paced environment helping us make a lasting impact in cities across Europe, come and join us!
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections (Berlin)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!