THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Position: SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
- Team: CENTRAL MARKETING
- Reporting to: Marketing Team Lead
- Location: Berlin
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to play an instrumental role in leading our Product Marketing Projects.
Supporting product centric campaigns and user engagement, this person is responsible for leading the marketing actions at a central level, making TIER the obvious and enduring choice for our target consumer.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT:
- Responsible for co-creating and implementing the Product Marketing strategy, aligned to Central Marketing and Brand.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve different departments.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Work closely with the local Marketing Managers to take into account international perspectives and support the execution of the plan across channels, to ensure the implementation consistency
- Deliver impactful new vehicle and feature launches, focused on product positioning and utilisation and landing TIER’s brand messages
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from our competitors in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Track and analyse results and learnings and share best practices.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Central Marketing, PR and Brand Team
- Hardware, Vehicle and Product Teams
- Central Commercial team; Growth, Public Policy, Partnerships
- External partners
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 - 7+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Creative, dynamic and comfortable working in fast paced environments.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and managerial level of strategic thinking. Leadership skills.
- Passion for consumers and the topics and trends that move them.
- Tech sense and industry knowledge.
- Strong project and campaign management skills.
- Academic and professional understanding of an ever-changing media landscape and advanced experience in project management.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU:
- Working on the forefront of the exciting & upcoming e-mobility industry
- Space for rapid professional development with challenging tasks, high responsibility and high impact in one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
- Enjoy benefits such as free rides of our e-mobility fleet and the participation in our ESOP Program
- Expect a first class company onboarding, Team Events and an inclusive company culture
- Initiatives and programs such as Women @TIER and social Re-insertion programs for fair employment
- A world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!