THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
You will be joining Product Operations, the team that sits across all of our Product teams to drive core strategic projects, define key processes and ways of work across the organisation. What you can expect to get out of this role is rapid professional and personal growth in a fast-paced environment with colleagues from across the globe. You will spend time to crack the industry’s most considerable problems, having a lasting impact on TIER’s success story. We're looking for a Product Operations Manager who will work together in strong collaboration with the different product squads. You're responsibilities will be:
- Identify, prioritise and drive strategic initiatives (e.g. on safety, parking and operational efficiency) across the organisation
- Derive business requirements and scope project to effectively capture project needs
- Support product teams in launching, testing and documenting new features across all of our markets globally
- Structure and prepare analyses, strategies and recommendations into clear and compelling communication and presentations for various audiences (e.g. senior leaders, c-level & investors)
- Think strategically and partner up with core stakeholders across the organisation (e.g. Operations, Marketing and Research) to identify and evaluate new potential opportunities
- Be part of the growing product team, shape the direction of your own role and be motivated for the opportunity to build out the function as we grow over time
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree or masters from a top-tier university or business school
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking or operations
- Experience engaging with product and tech at a fast paced start up
- Strategic thinking, excellent analytical skills and drive
- Outstanding cross-functional project management and communication skills
- Your compassionate & collaborative mentality allows you to thrive in environments that depend on adaptability to various personality types and different scenarios
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and navigate ambiguity
- Full professional proficiency in English
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!