THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Within our Customer Care Trust & Safety department we are opening up a full-time position, and we might be looking for you!
As a customer care agent you are dealing with a large variety of incoming requests. Becoming part of the Trust & Safety team means specializing in some topics, such as: police cases, accident cases, GDPR-requests, and legal cases.
- First-level inbound support (Calls, E-mails) focused on police cases, accident
cases, GDPR-requests, and legal topics
- Weekly team meetings to create new processes and share observations;
- Implementing new workflows to ensure a smooth user and/or third-party
- Contact between other stakeholders, such as TIER’s legal department, safety
department, and public policy department
As the name suggests, your main focus is dealing with trust and safety. Trust which we need to establish whenever we work with police and local authorities. We are here to make sure that we maintain a positive relationship with law enforcement and other
authorities, all to ensure TIER is, and will remain welcome wherever we operate. Gaining and maintaining trust between TIER and third-parties will help us grow and expand our business more easily in the future.
Safety is important to every citizen, but especially to those we were involved in any type of accident. As a trust & safety agent it is crucial to support those who were involved in an accident by being empathic, supportive and confident to resolve these cases the best way possible - ultimately keeping their trust in TIER.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
Strong empathy skills
Attention to detail
Eager to understand and improve processes and present feedback to other
Full professional proficiency in both English and German
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- We are an open minded team composed of a large variety of nationalities & personalities. We are as diverse as our users but working together towards one goal; to give our customers the best possible experience! We are a fast moving team working with a diversity of tasks to support our users & our colleagues all while having fun. In Customer Care, we care not only about our users but about each other!
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!