THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are a diverse team of Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists helping TIER advance in all things data. We are from 10 different nations and like to geek out on different data stacks and technologies. We strive to build great data infrastructure and enable teams across TIER to take data-informed decisions
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You will be the go-to expert on on all forms of experimentation at Tier, providing expert advice to other data scientists/analysts & delivery teams on end-to-end experiment delivery, from AB testing in the product to complex causal inference studies in our cities.
- Working closely with other data scientists, analysts & engineers to develop & execute a roadmap to bring large scale, best-in-class experimentation into production at Tier.
- You will lead the development of Tier's own best-in-class experimentation framework which will serve as the bedrock of our testing strategy, driving a common approach across the business & empowering all teams to scale up their experimentation plans.
- Your work will ultimately seek to improve the accuracy & validity, as well as the speed of experiments at Tier, enabling teams to make faster, more scientifically rigorous decisions.
- You will collaborate closely with product teams & analysts to develop cohesive, iterative experiment roadmaps.
- You act as a data champion at Tier, evangelising the use of data and proactively identifying opportunities to increase data literacy and engagement across the organisation.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters/PhD in a statistics, mathematics or a scientific discipline involving the heavy use of statistical methods for experiment analysis.
- Deep understanding of experimental methods and statistics, including causal inference & other econometric techniques.
- Experience working with large scale datasets in a commercial context.
- Expert in Python/R for statistical analysis.
- Strong SQL skills for data extraction & analysis.
- You can communicate findings in a succinct and clear manner to a wide variety of stakeholders so that they can draw conclusions quickly and make rapid decisions.
- You have excellent commercial awareness and can prioritise working on problems with the highest business impact
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!