THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
- Warehouse management
- Ranger training
- Ranger tasks (including Swapping, Rebalancing, etc)
- Ranger shift management
- Manage our scooter fleet and make sure our daily operations are running smoothly
- Increase utilization of e-scooters by keeping our fleet in a good technical condition so that our customers have a large choice of scooters to pick from at all time
- Support OM/ROM in making sure that the fleet is intact, active on the street, and core KPIs are hit (e.g. rides/scooter)
- Support OM/ROM in handling our rangers
- Structured and self-driven
- Good communicator
- Good analytical skills and technical skills
- Work well as part of a team and by yourself
- English skills, written and verbal