THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
As Health & Safety Manager for the Region South-West Europe and Middle East you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the HS policies, processes and procedures, as well as the application of local regulations, with a strong focus on France
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You ensure that legal requirements and other TIER requirements are identified, established and implemented and met
- For France, you lead the Safety Commission of the Work Councils: You represent the company in the meeting, you prepare all the documentations, necessary investigations and surveys for the Safety Commission
- You take part of the prevention of all risks related to harassment (moral/sexual) and represents TIER in partnership with the HR to the Work Councils on this matter
- You monitor the continuous improvement of performance and derive counter measures if needed
- You coordinate various projects regarding Health & Safety strategies across market
- You manage and participate in the establishment of the site's HS objectives and targets and in the implementation of the HS programmes
- You establish the operating procedures of the H&S on sites and supervise their application.
- You support local teams in technical questions with a focus on occupational safety, fire protection, and the transport of dangerous goods as the point of contact
- You cooperate with external advisors, internal stakeholders and institutions
- You create a knowledge pipeline around Health & Safety and set up processes in cooperation with our operations managers to ensure safety is an integral part of managing operational assets
- You conduct audits and review all setups/installations, and check compliance with all standards applicable to the site.
- You create playbooks / policies / TIER safety standard in close coordination with international (external) experts
- You manage the communication on recorded accidents and incidents in order to prevent the from happening again
- You evaluate the consequences of changes on health, safety and support to adjust the documentation, training, technical modifications and suppliers etc. accordingly
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed technical training or engineering degree with appropriate qualifications e.g. as an occupational safety specialist.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing with Safety topics (HSE) and/or with occupational safety, fire protection, or dangerous goods
- Proven consulting/advising competence, analytical, and with an eye for problem-solving
- Structured, detailed, and goal-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment, working on several projects
- Solution-oriented way of working, hands on mentality and collaborative
- Strong communication skills in English and French
- Willingness for occasional business trips
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application in English!