THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Be the right hand of the City Manager in your city
- Support in the creation of presentation materials for key city stakeholders and partners
- Support in data analysis to review our performance and share the relevant data with our cities
- Support marketing and partnership initiatives
- Support in outreach to city officials and partners
- Support sales of our TIER for Business offer to prospective partners
- Attend meetings with local stakeholders and partners
- This is a great opportunity to help shape the way your city is run as well as an opportunity to work cross-functionally with all departments
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in French and Excellent communication in English is required
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in completion or completed
- Interest in micro-mobility is a plus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!