THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Owner of the referral channel (strategy, roadmap, test)
- Drive analysis initiatives and provide actionable insights that will shape marketing decisions
- Identify areas of opportunity to maximise conversions for different markets in Europe.
- Identify and test different value propositions and creative messaging
- Perform campaign recaps and identify and share key learnings
- Continuous improvement in customer acquisition and retention initiatives
- Test innovative strategies and new channels to reach our ambitious goals and bring new sources of revenue for our fast growing business
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, engineering, statistics or computer science.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in online marketing with a strong focus on performance marketing, especially referral.
- Proven experience in paid marketing campaigns and in AB testing.
- Proven experience to build roadmap and prioritize tests that will deliver the highest outcome for the organization.
- You have worked with product, tech, BI and CRM teams to create specifications and prioritize roadmap
- You are highly analytical and know how to generate out of data actionable insights and recommendations for performance uplift.
- You understand concepts of tracking, split test, incrementality and statistical significance.
- You are able to learn quickly (e.g. new channels) and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are proactive and know how to deliver the right outcome.
- You have an attention to detail and are comfortable to work in fast-paced environments
- You speak fluent English
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!