THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
As the Marketing Manager Benelux you position TIER as the #1 holistic APP for micro mobility in your market. Plan and execute all Marketing & PR activities to further build TIER into the market leader from a brand, as well as a ridership perspective.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the Benelux marketing and PR strategy aligned to central brand priorities.
- Aligned with the central PR department provide relevant media outlets with innovative PR strategies (across broadcast, print, social & digital channels) to ensure leading coverage in our industry.
- Partner with local Operations, Public Policy, and Commercial department in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business and deliver the market strategy.
- Steer external PR and Marketing agencies across projects and activities: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
- Maintain an updated status report on all Marketing, PR, and Social campaigns with clear action items and deliverables and follow-up to ensure all project elements are on track.
- Input to campaign recaps and post mortems, identifying and sharing key learnings, analytics, delivery against KPIs, and best practice sharing across all markets.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of trends impacting the target consumer and be the voice of that consumer within the Benelux management team.
- Represent Benelux brand and marketing needs and interest in the Central Marketing team.
- Pro-active member of the Benelux leadership team.
- KEY STAKEHOLDERS Regional General Manager South-East Europe & Middle East, General Manager Belgium, General Manager Netherlands, Benelux market team across Public Policy, Commercial and Operations Central PR, Marketing and Brand team, Benelux Central Commercial team; Growth, Public Policy, Partnerships Creative Agencies and External partners
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have successfully completed a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- You are passionate about Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, Media planning and PR with 5+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- You are creative, dynamic and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- You have strong excel knowledge paired with great analytical skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- You have a managerial level of strategic thinking.
- You are a strong project manager with clear leadership skills, used to steering several projects at a time, working with X-functional teams.
- You have experience in Marketing/ PR strategy planning and execution.
- Academic and professional understanding of an ever-changing media landscape with a focus on social and digital channels.
- Fluent written and spoken English and local language skills (Dutch/ French)
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!