THIS IS US
Basically we're changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We're on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +140 cities have chosen us across 15 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Rangers are the business cards on the streets for TIER. They play a key role in ensuring that the business is running smoothly and scooters are available for the customers in the wanted location and time. Rangers follow the instructions given by their respective Operations Manager and focus on completing given tasks on time and with professionalism.
- Completing tasks on the scooters (including but not limited to collecting, deploying, rebalancing, micro-rebalancing, cleaning, and swapping batteries)
- Assisting in keeping the infrastructure organized and in good working order, i.e. organization in the WH, maintaining and inspecting vans and vehicles
- Searching for hard to find scooters at the direction of the OM
- When working, ensuring that they are cognizant of the image towards the public TIER is trying to create, and make an extra effort to pick up fallen scooters, arrange scooters nicely, and micro-rebalance wisely after swaps and check tasks
- Interest in E-Mobility and the right mentality to change mobility for good
- Smart, hands on and solution driven
- You have an EU driving license B
- Fluent in English, local language is a plus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We are looking forward to your application!