THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
Permanent employee, Full-time - REMOTE*
* We offer remote work from the locations below, plus Greece & Spain:
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are a diverse team of Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists helping TIER advance in all things data. We are from 10 different nations and like to geek out on different data stacks and technologies. We strive to build great data infrastructure and enable teams across TIER to take data-informed decisions.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You will join the Consumer Analytics team, working embedded in our of our cross functional consumer Product teams focused on delivering a best in class customer experience to Tier riders globally.
- Your work will help to advise and inform Product teams at each stage in the product lifecycle, from developing analyses on user behaviour to prioritise and scope new features, to measuring the impact of previous initiatives on key business metrics through experimentation.
- You will take end to end ownership of data in your business area, from defining new events to building scalable data models to be consumed by stakeholders from across the business.
- You will work collaboratively with Product teams to define and track meaningful KPI's and goals which align with broader business objectives.
- You will provide Product teams with expert consultation and support on experimentation, including designing bulletproof testing plans for feature rollouts and improvements, analysing results with statistical rigour and continuing to develop and expand our internal experimentation framework.
- You collaborate closely with data scientists, engineers and analysts to define and implement data best practices across Data Analytics.
- You act as a data champion at Tier, evangelising the use of data and proactively identifying opportunities to increase data literacy and engagement across the organisation.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar data analytics role, preferably within a Product led organisation
- You can communicate findings in a succinct and clear manner to a wide variety of stakeholders so that they can draw conclusions quickly and make rapid decisions.
- You have a strong understanding of the basics of Product analytics including AB testing, user activity & retention analytics, funnels & customer segmentation.
- You have excellent commercial awareness and can prioritise working on problems with the highest business impact
- You have have outstanding SQL skills
- Proficient in Python/R for analytics & statistics
- Experience working with frontend tracking data from web and mobile applications
- Excellent data visualization skills. Experience in creating dashboard reporting in Looker, Tableau or a similar visualization tool.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!