Senior Process Engineer
At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
Our Operations team is driven to deliver to our internal and external customers on the amazing promise that is THE ICONIC and Customer Liberation. Our operations team is an amazing multi-talented group of professionals who have skills and experience across vendor management, inbound and outbound fulfilment, warehousing, reverse logistics, delivery, inventory management, production image and content creation, marketplace operations, supply chain development, fulfilment strategy and customer service.
The Senior Fulfilment Process Engineer is a SME within our Ops Excellence team, and will help to drive process driven step change and continuous improvement initiatives across the breadth of both the operations and wider business teams. Working on both the short and longer-term horizons, this role & team are critical to profitably scaling our fulfilment operations. Working closely with the business as well as Operations Insights, PMO, Training and Tech teams, the Ops Process Development team will assess, evaluate, simulate, determine, and using a standardised methodology implement the appropriate course of action to profitably drive improvement through our operations.
Working both hands on and with subject matter experts across the business, this role will be critical in delivering a process enabled data driven ICONIC operating model.
- Love solving complex problems, and finding the best pragmatic solution for the circumstances both now and into the future
- Curious, and need to understand the details, while also maintaining a sense of perspective on the bigger picture - I can see the forest for the trees
- A self-learner and stay up to date with the latest developments in process engineering, logistics automation, Lean / Six Sigma process analysis, leveraging data and finding the right blend between people, processes and technology best practice
- Strong continuous improvement mindset - love engineering a solution and finding a better way
- A progressive and pragmatic approach to finding solutions - progress over perfection, perfection is the best possible answer in the given time frame
- Produce & demonstrate quality over quantity, ensuring solutions are delivered to achieve the right outcome at the right time; while understanding when to be roughly right as opposed to being precisely wrong, and that context is key
- Develop solutions that are flexible and scalable across all areas (as part of a growing and fast-paced business)
- Love to share my knowledge without having to be the SME, and like to understand and tell the story behind the problem and the most appropriate solution
- Love Operations and working on complex problems with multiple stakeholders
- Being hands on, whilst also having a passion for coaching and teaching, and raising the level of my peers, colleagues and direct reports
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to develop best practices and ensure organisational learning
- Build strong, trust-based relationships with my stakeholders to support their goals
- Manage and drive engagement by being humble, demonstrating ICONIC values, and enabling my team to leverage their strengths, and develop their skills & competencies
- A love of process, logistics, people, technology and bringing these all together to deliver reliable, sustainable and productive outcomes
- Strong written, verbal and visual skills - an opportunity not leveraged, a process not followed, a concept not understood is a wasted opportunity
- Deep understanding and competency with Process Improvement, Project Management, and the financial drivers of Operations and supply chain processes
- An agile, continuous improvement mindset
- An understanding of complex high volume fulfilment operations - in retail, or fmcg supply chains
- Ability to manage priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated desire to learn, coach and build a strong high performing team
- Capacity to listen to people and synthesize information
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com