Since launching in 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the leading fashion, sports and lifestyle e-commerce destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms (Retail, Marketplace and Services) provide a seamless and inspiring end-to-end customer experience.
Scalable solutions, exciting challenges, and a direct impact on more than 5 million customers. This is engineering at THE ICONIC.
Our systems handle a massive amount of traffic, and with millions of active sessions it’s guaranteed you’re going to get first-hand feedback from customers on the code you deploy!
Our agile engineering team is responsible for building the technology, features, and experiences our customers are obsessed with. We are on a mission to bring on the future of shopping!
What you’ll do
- As a TM1 Engineer at THE ICONIC you’ll be working as part of a highly-skilled team looking to introduce industry best practices to our TM1 practices. We’re looking for a passionate TM1 engineer that loves automation and has vast experience in managing, implementing and maintaining the TM1 stack.
- You’ll be surrounded by 100+ like-minded tech people across all disciplines: Full-stack engineers, Platforms engineers, Mobile Engineers, Data Engineers, UX Designers and Product Owners.
- You'll play an important role in the Category Management department.
- Interact with stakeholders and analyse their business requirements and solve them without compromising code quality.
- Develop new features or refactoring existing code, while following coding best practices.
- Help automate TM1 SDLC as much as possible.
- Deliver reliable, scalable, and efficient TM1 solutions including requirements gathering, modelling & design, development, testing, deployment, integration, and process documentation.
- Work closely with the Exec Group in utilising TM1 to ensure consistent design & integration.
- Build efficient and user-friendly frontend interface solutions for the use of all stakeholders within the business.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to drive innovation.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in a similar TM1 role
- 3+ years of relevant Cognos experience including system configuration, model building and developing reports or dashboards with and/or other reporting tools.
- Relevant corporate finance experience exhibiting knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting functions and related processes.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise with SQL, OLAP, and data warehousing concepts.
- Experience on successful implementations with TM1.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that will allow you to express complex TM1 concepts in a simple non-technical manner.
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Python experience and experience with tm1py (highly desirable)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- A DevOps mindset
- The ability to write Clean Code by applying SOLID principles
Life at THE ICONIC
From our ways of working to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! People are our greatest asset and our ICONITE experience is designed to empower you to do your best work. Here’s what to expect when you join THE ICONIC:
- Flexible working. We offer a hybrid and flexible working model so you can do your best work in a way that works for you
- The learning collective. Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons, EdCast and access to LinkedIn Learning and Udemy
- Parents at THE ICONIC. Access to our parental leave program and an extra day off for your kids' first day of school every year
- Birthday leave. Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC voucher to treat yourself
- Curate your style. No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sales
- Wellbeing. Access to our discounted gym memberships and wellbeing programs
- People first. Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Volunteer days. Work as a Charity Partner with Thread Together for society and environmental change.
- Furry friend. We are a dog friendly office for anyone who wants to bring their fur friend to work.
- Refer a friend. Enjoy a $4,000 referral reward for successfully referring someone to THE ICONIC!
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org