At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports, home and beauty.
What you’ll love about this role…
Diversity & Community Engagement is a critical focus area of THE ICONIC and we are passionate about the work we do across these strategic pillars. To support this strategy we are looking for an experienced Diversity and Community Engagement Business Partner in an exciting newly created position.
As the DIB & Community engagement champion, you will have the opportunity to work across the business to develop and drive the diversity & community engagement strategy and make an impact on one of our key sustainability pillars. You will also lead and continue to grow the important relationships we have with our community partners and develop the next phase of our RAP.
Your focus will be to…
- As the subject matter expert on Community, you will help guide and partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop THE ICONIC’s community engagement, volunteering, giving and indigenous engagement strategy and plan.
- Play a critical role in the development and delivery of THE ICONIC’s Community engagement strategy and program of work, and advising the business on social impact creation
- Thrive on managing a complex project portfolio and working cross-functionally to steward and champion the delivery of THE ICONIC’s new sustainability strategy and target milestones.
- Drive the development and delivery of THE ICONIC’s Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) ensuring internal and external stakeholder alignment and engagement.
- Manage all community related reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, and for introducing social impact measurement frameworks to the business.
What we love about you…
- Business-related and/or Sustainability Degree, and qualified in a communication, social science or sustainability/HR related field
- Experienced in developing and implementing corporate-community engagement programs
- Experienced in developing and delivering community partner engagement programs, mapping, managing and building external stakeholder relationships and partnerships, in particular with NGOs and not-for-profits
- Experienced in developing and delivering Indigenous Engagement Strategies and Reconciliation Action Plans and fostering relationships with First Nations stakeholders
- Strong passion for creating positive social impact
- Understands concepts like social impact, shared value, corporate responsibility and social licence and how they relate to businesses and brands
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships to influence and lead change
- Proven ability in multitasking and managing different priorities whilst keeping across the details
- Excited by working in a fast paced ‘growth-minded’ business that is constantly evolving, expanding and maturing.
- Enjoy leading a range of complex and dynamic projects
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Fun, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days and learning tools
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our AMAZING staff discount and our famous sample sales!
- Hybrid working environment so you can manage your location across the office and wherever else works for you
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com