At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
Our dedicated Marketplace team partners with hundreds of brands to offer our customers more exciting products to choose from. The Account Managers are building initial partnerships and designing training for ongoing relationship management, marketing partnerships, and sales support and advice. The important partnerships that we have with our Marketplace sellers ensure we are able to delight our customers with the latest and greatest brands.
- Developing and implementing a strategic road-map for the Women's Trend & Designer Marketplace division working closely with relevant Category Managers and Buyers
- Acquiring new strategic partners
- Setting up new business models to grow our overall marketplace activities
- Communicating to senior management on status, risks and change control of marketplace program and adjusting strategic roadmaps accordingly
- Coordinating across functional teams to drive sale strategies to grow our Marketplace business
- Critically analyse sales performance to identify action points and threats to drive topline revenue
- Implementing marketplace induction processes for partners in our program based on set criterion, establishing company expectations and negotiating contract terms
- Monitoring the performance of our marketplace network to ensure vendor compliance, delivery timelines and customer satisfaction meet our contractual standards
- Maintaining constant communication with marketplace partners and build our relationship with them
- Creatively providing solutions to commercial and operational challenges for our partners
- Tracking and analysing marketplace operations and systems identifying processes to optimise
We are looking for an energetic and driven individual, with strong analytical and sales experience, to become an Account Manager within our highly talented Marketplace team. If you’re a strategic thinker who loves pioneering new value generating projects and initiatives, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for you to show us your ability to execute cross-functional projects which impact our overall customer service.
- At least 2-5 years relevant experience
- Experience working in a similar business or retail environment
- Ability to drive across cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical and planning skills to monitor and review operational performance of our partners
- Extensive knowledge of marketplace program systems and KPI measurement
- Ability to lead a team of individuals
- Creative commercial thinker
- Above all, passionate about what you do!
Location and Key Extras
This role is usually based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! We also offer a number of extras including flexible working arrangements, generous employee discounts, birthday leave and loads of learning opportunities and support.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.